The last thing I ate before having my baby in a whirlwind 3 1/2 hour birth was a delicious cake delivered to my doorstep made by Jurlique Wellness Month ambassador Nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill from Brown Paper Bag.
This cake brings only good things. So you kinda need to make is asasp.
Why else should you whip up this Choc tart? Jacquline explains ‘Vibrant health and glowing skin begins in the kitchen. When you have beautiful nourishing ingredients on hand you reach and create the right food rather than being tempted by quick fix, fast food options that really don’t offer much to our bodies in nutrition, fuel or flavour.’
RAW CHOC AVOCADO TART
1 cups almonds
1 cups pecans
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
pinch celtic sea salt
2 cups avocado flesh
1/2 cup cacao powder
5 tablespoons rice malt syrup
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch sea salt
Berries, cacao or cacao nibs
1. Combine all ingredients for base in a food processor and blitz to combine.
2. Spread evenly into a 20cm round spring form cake tin lined with baking paper then place in freezer to set for 30minutes.
3. To make the filling, combine all ingredients in food processor and blitz until very smooth.
4. Spoon filling into the tart case, smooth over the top, and garnish with berries, cacao or cacao nibs.
5. Store in fridge until serving.
I dare you not to eat this in one day…